We are proud to introduce our collaboration with Manufacture Normand, the oldest ceramic manufacture in France.
Founded in 1736, this EPV-certified company, historically located in Nièvre, has just moved to Champignelles on the campus, to join the Campus Ma.Na and its ambitions.
With around fifteen employees, it offers several product lines: food, garden stoneware, decoration and enamelled terracotta.
Its know-how allows its craftsmen to perpetuate the ancient gestures allowing all pottery to be turned, enamelled and stamped by hand in its workshops.
The takeover of this secular House in July 2017 by Elisabeth Lebègue will allow this beautiful Manufacture to strengthen its know-how and its production.